In Port Heavy Load Facilities
Vanguard provides the vital link between ship and heavy load transport in two South African Ports, namely Richards Bay and Coega Port Elizabeth.
The cargo is received in a direct discharge and is relocated to a dedicated heavy load storage and handling area. It is offloaded for temporary storage and loaded onto the transport trailers as required.
With a 4 000m² fully–fledged, secure and operational handling and storage yard in the port of Richards Bay. Vanguard offers customer’s comprehensive cargo-handling facilities in the port and multiple cargo handling capabilities for break bulk loads. Using our storage yard guarantees:
- Timeous discharging of ship
- Lower mobilisation costs
- Quicker access to the quayside
- No road permits or abnormal clearances are required between the quayside and the storage yard
Vanguard have warehousing and off-loading facilities in Cape Town & Johannesburg to assist with:
- Offloading of Break bulk cargo
- Destuffing of containers
- Transportation of cargo to site